Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ski gear

Gosh I just can't seem to get myself in project mode this week. I think it's time for a vacation. Speaking of vacations, we do have a ski trip planned this winter. It's been a while since I've skied and I know some of my gear is outdated. I've been googling to see what's "in" on the slopes this year. What do you think about the following outfits from The Brave Ski Mom?

Red is my fav color



Pretty in pink

Black, gold, and red together = perfection

Like the white pants and black hat, not so sure about the jacket

Bam! You'd be able to spot me on the slopes!

Apparently I need to find a stocking hat with a poof ball....

I won't be this styling on the slopes since we only ski every couple of years, but you can bet if I was a regular I'd splurge on some of this gear. So which outfit is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment