Thursday, February 20, 2014

I'm back

Sorry, friends. I've been on vacation the past few days. I would have warned you on Friday that I wouldn't be blogging for most of this week, but internet creepers and all... didn't want to come home to a break in!

We had a great time skiing Copper Mountain. I highly recommend it. For me it's tied with Steamboat at the top of my list. Breckenridge and Keystone are nice, but I'd much rather ski Copper. Something about the way the mountain is laid out. So many great runs. It wasn't that busy either and it was President's Day weekend. Steamboat is amazing, but it's a longer drive for us. I would love to ski Vail someday. Better save my pennies because it's $$$!

Here are a few pics from our trip:


We ate at Casa Bonita. Since it was featured on a South Park episode the boys just had to go! Food was awful.
Call a cute ski patrolman to get me down the mountain? Tempting.
View from the balcony of our condo.
Spiked hot chocolate = the best after a long day on the slopes.
Me! Loving every minute of skiing.
Hubby and I
Beer break on the mountain.

Our crew. Usually we're twice as big, but quite a few couldn't make it this year :(

And that's a wrap. Now back to reality. Of course we missed beautiful 60 degree weather back home and now that we're back it's cold and stormy. Oh well, it was nice to get away!

No comments:

Post a Comment