Thursday, February 13, 2014

More Valentine's Day ideas

I haven't done any other Valentine's day projects (besides the posts from the past several days that you can see here, here, here, and here) so today I'll show you projects or decorations that I would love to attempt, but just haven't gotten around to.

How cute and easy does this look? Check it out at It's a Wonderful Life


This diy countdown board is adorable. It's from Infarrantly Creative.



Are you more of a baker than a crafter? Then check out some of these festive recipes from Shaken Together.




Not much of a baker, but want to still do something sweet? Try this from Lil' Luna.


Or this from The Frugal Girls.


Or how about a breakfast surprise on Valentine's Day? This is from Izzy and Ivy Designs.


How amazing are these decorations from Home My Design?



Totally wish I had a Victorian house that I could decorate like this. Between Naps on the Porch is a neat site.


What do you have planned for Valentine's Day? We usually keep it low key. I'm thinking a homemade dinner and watching the Olympics with our pets sounds pretty darn good!

Speaking of Olympics...spoiler alert! The US men swept the podium in slopestyle skiing. Awesome! Way to go Joss Christensen (gold), Gus Kenworthy (silver), and Nicholas Goepper (bronze)!

No comments:

Post a Comment