Friday, March 28, 2014

Mother of All Garage Sales today and tomorrow

Image source here
Anyone going to the Mother of All Garage Sales this weekend? I'm going to swing by tonight after work. Remember my post from a few days ago about the wedding dresses? I'll let you know if that vendor is there again so you can go tomorrow if you're in the market for wedding attire. If she's there, I'll try to get her contact info for those of you who aren't able to go.

I'm a little scared to be honest. My mom and aunt had a booth several years back at this event which I helped staff. People take this thing seriously! They line up with wagons and wait for the doors to open. It calmed down later in the day, but unfortunately I'll be going at the same time as the hard core crazies. Let's hope I don't get trampled. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment