Monday, March 3, 2014

Oscars

Did you watch the Oscars last night? I thought Ellen killed it! I hope they have her host again. I don't ever remember laughing that much while watching the Oscars. Anyone else that has to host it in the future might as well give up now!

Like most, I love to watch the Oscars for the fashion. Do you ever see a gorgeous gown in the store or online (or even on pinterest) and wish you had somewhere to wear it? I find myself doing that all the time!

While there wasn't one dress that took my breath away like some years, here are my favorite dresses from last night:

*All photos courtesy of people.com
Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace

Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen

Lupita Nyong'o in Prada

Angelina Jolie in Elie Saab Haute Couture

Julia Roberts in Givenchy Couture

Of course we can't forget the guys. How dashing does Chris Hemsworth look?! Wow.

Image source here

So which looks made your best/worst dressed list?

No comments:

Post a Comment