Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Reuse bottles for centerpiece

I was going to post more of my Craigslist finds today, but I'm kind of tiring of that series. Hopefully it at least opened your eyes to Craigslist if you don't already use it. In addition to what I posted, we've also gotten dressers, a bed, tools, and much more. Currently we're watching for a grill. There is no better smell than a grill on a nice spring day! Plus, don't you think everything just tastes better grilled?

Okay, super easy and cheap project today. Credit for this goes to my cousin Lindsay. She simply took old glass bottles (most of hers were alcohol bottles) and put them on a decorative tray for a table centerpiece. She cleaned off the labels with either fingernail polish remover or rubbing alcohol - I think? I can't remember what she told me now! Goo Gone might work too.




I love the one with all the detailing!

No comments:

Post a Comment