Thursday, May 22, 2014

$1.98 wine at Super Saver

My post on the free Hy-Vee wine was super popular so I thought I'd share another wine deal. Super Saver has Woodbridge Wine for $1.98 if you purchase 12 bottles and send in the $21 mail-in rebate. All Woodbridge Wines are eligible so whether you prefer sweet or dry, you're covered.




If you don't want to buy 12, you can still get some money back through the rebate, just not as much.

1 bottle = $1 rebate ($2.73/bottle)
2 bottles = $2 rebate ($2.73/bottle)
3 bottles = $4 rebate ($2.40/bottle)
6 bottles = $9 rebate ($2.23/bottle)
12 bottles = $21 rebate ($1.98/bottle)

Naturally, I purchased all 12.

my cart - this should get me into shape for swimsuit season

I needed some wine to go with my cheese and brownies. No judging. Actually wine is great to throw into gift baskets, for house warming gifts, etc. By the way, Pillsbury brownies are on sale for $0.88 per box and Kraft cheese is B1G1 free - nice to have on hand for last minute guests or events.

This deal ends May 27.

If you're not a wine person, Hy-Vee has Chi-Chi's Mixers for $1.99 after $7 mail-in rebate!

No comments:

Post a Comment