Thursday, May 22, 2014

Free paint day at Eco Store

Saturday, May 17 was Eco Store's Free Paint Day and I completely failed to let you know. Sorry! They do this event twice a year. The good news is there is still plenty of free paint that you can pick up through this weekend (Memorial Day Weekend). I believe they're closed on Monday though.

Drive to the back and you'll see this:

Only grab paint from the front six pallets. The paint in the back is bad.




What I took home.

We need to paint our garage so I grabbed a lot of beige and ivory colors. These cans were all still full. You can mix similar colored paints together in a large bucket if you can't find enough of one color. It turns out pretty well. If you're picky about having an exact color though this method will not work for you. I figure it's good enough for the garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment