Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Bath & Body Works haul

I stopped by the Semi-Annual Sale at Bath & Body Works on my way home last night and it was super busy! Normally I'm one that will really think about my purchases and add everything up, but it was so crazy I just grabbed what I could and left. Remember to use the $10 off $40 purchase coupon! It expires Friday!

Below is what I purchased. I tried to stick to the 75% off items. My total with tax and after coupon for 18 items came to $45.34.


Lotion original price = $12.50 each. Sale price = $3.13. Price after coupon = $2.83.

Original price = $10.00 each. Sale price = $2.50. Price after coupon = $2.02.

Original price = $6.50 each. Sale price = $2.50. Price after coupon = $2.03.

Original price = $5.00 each. Sale price = $1.25. Price after coupon = $1.01. I love these! Perfect for a bathroom.

Original price = $14.00 each. Sale price = $3.50. Price after coupon = $2.83. I use these before applying sunless tanner.


Remember that price after coupon will vary for everyone a little bit depending on how much over $40 you spend.

Head to Bath & Body Works soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment