Tuesday, July 8, 2014

4th of July recap

So I meant to post this yesterday and for the life of me I couldn't find my iPhone charger to download the pictures. After a long weekend of eating and drinking too much and staying out late I felt like a zombie yesterday! Did anyone else feel the same?

I finally got motivated to decorate a little bit more for the 4th... on the 4th. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!


The banner was found on the i should be mopping the floor blog. You can print the banner for free by clicking here.


I punched holes on each corner of the flags and used string to put them together.


Since the banner is printed on card stock, it won't hold up to the elements so I put it under our covered porch.




 I also hung bunting on our back deck.

Each of these are 6' long.

 Lastly, I stuck flags in some pots.





My father in law painted the following pallet. You've probably seen this done on pinterest. He did a great job!



Hope you all had a fun holiday weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment