Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Additional 75% off clearance at Nebraska Bookstore

Football season is right around the corner! Time to update your Husker wardrobe! The Nebraska Bookstore on 1300 Q Street in Lincoln, NE is offering an additional 75% off already reduced merchandise. The merchandise is downstairs.

It is getting really picked over and sizes are limited, but if you happen to be in the area it might be worth a shot:

The little yellow tag in the corner says "take an additional 75% off clearance items".





Silver skinny jeans marked down to $16. Original price was $80.

Yikes, can't say I'm a fan of these.


How adorable are these little baby booties?!



They have non-Husker clothing as well on clearance. Nothing caught my eye though.

I've also heard that the Big Red Shop in Gateway Mall is closing and has some killer deals. I can't remember % off, but I'll call when they open today and update the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment