Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Painted wine bottles for centerpieces

In yesterday's post, I mentioned that my brother got married over the weekend. One of the ways they decorated the reception hall was by using painted wine bottles and baby's breath. Credit for this post goes to my new sister-in-law.

You can get wine bottles for free from recycling bins (I dug through our town recycling bin for these) or most bars/restaurants will just give them to you. 



The bride cleaned off the labels, spray painted them with Frosted Glass Spray Paint for the bottom coat, and then used a layer of glitter spray paint. Most of the bottles were clear, but some had a blue tint which I thought looked really pretty.

Baby's breath is inexpensive and hardy.






Overall, this is a project that is super cheap and really quite easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment