Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall glitter apples

Did you hear the big news?! Okay, so it's not that big in the grand scheme of things, but Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are expecting! I'm directing you to the People article because her website has now crashed with all the action. They are seriously going to have the most darling baby ever. How could they not?

Anyways, Blake made the announcement on her website so I headed there to check out the news and stumbled across this gorgeous fall craft. Basically, you take red apples and coat them with copper colored spray paint and copper colored glitter. Click here for more detailed directions.







What a unique project! I need to spend more time on Blake's website. Yes, I talk like she's my bff - I wish! I never would have guessed she was a Martha Stewart 2.0 back when I was watching her on Gossip Girl. Apparently her and Martha are good friends. Go figure!

*All images are from the PRESERVE.us website.

No comments:

Post a Comment