Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween at home

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!   HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Today I'm just going to share some of the decorations that we have up this year. Our house is nothing compared to what you see on some blogs, but I tried! Plus, you know me, I don't spend much on decorating so what you see are items that were most likely 90% off or that I made. Remember my Target haul after Halloween last year? Some of the items are from that.

















What are your plans for Halloween? I have a work party this afternoon, then we're having people over to our place, and finally headed to another Halloween party later in the evening. Friends, stop by if you're in the area. We'll have a special cider for the adults and a fire going on the porch!

Simba helped me pick out my costume last night. Big help.

And here he is ready to greet trick or treaters this morning already. He might be waiting a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment