Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Old barnwood, window panes, and doors... oh my!

We spent some of the weekend cleaning out an old chicken shed on the home place that's going to be torn down. There was old barn wood, window panes, and solid wood doors that we were able to snatch up.








What type of projects would you like to see done with some of this stuff? Crafters seems to go crazy over these items so I'm glad I was able to get them for free. Here are links to a few of the projects I think could be cool:

Funky Junk Interiors - What to Do With Old Windows

It's Written on the Walls - Old Windows New Uses

Dishfunctional Designs - Salvaged Doors Repurposed

Shabby Creek Cottage - 20 Ways to Use Old Doors

Cutest Blog on the Block - Our Barnwood Ceiling

Fox Hollow Cottage - Fall Welcome Sign

And I could go on and on... so many possibilities! Tell me what I should do, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment